RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] archiving directories
  • From: Steve Palmer <lumpyhed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:32:39 +0000 (UTC)
Yes sorry i know you did. :) Its just that i have very
little time to get it done - the sorta time that isn't
enough to learn new stuff :(

Anyway your little snippet appears to have done the
trick! Thanks for that. I'll probably make use of that
other script as this linux box needs some backing up
of configs anyway.

cheers!

http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue78/adam.html#keyfiles