RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] ADSL speeds into school
  • From: "Bruce Miller" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:22:22 +0000 (UTC)
We are currently paying ?9k PA for a 2Mbit 1:1 through our LEA (!)

We have had thoughts about ADSL. At present we are still experimenting with
Smoothwall. Trialling 'smoothy' on a Rockwell serial modem has been a pain
though. In fact modems and Linux seem to be a pain altogether, I have to
say. (Polite suggestions welcome on this BTW).