Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Free school administration software - project has started
Hi,

Just been browsing a Mag called "Public Sector Computing" with the banner,
"The Magazine that Maximises your IT Budget!" - never seen this mag
before...

Just had a word with the editor Jo Sawyer Re: OSS generally and with regard
to this issues artical regarding SIMS et al (9 others) type software. The
fact that it's all POA was mentioned!

She said that she's very keen on feedback/comments and has run articles on
OSS, maybe someone close to the project should get in touch?

editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I looked for back issues on-line but there is no website (that I could
find!)

or 0121-233-8745

or Editorial Department
Public Sector Computing