RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Linux equivalents of Windows software
  • From: "Robb Bloomfield" <rebloomfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:08:51 +0000 (UTC)
Have just had a look at edu.kde.org, and some of the programs are very cool. Put one of our maths teachers who teaches Omnigraph in front of KPlot, and they thought it was nice, but the interpretation of some of the maths was a bit odd (although beyond me, so dunno :) ). I think staff need to know whats available, rather than, the school down the road uses this, so we will too...