Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] next conference.....
  • From: MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:06:26 +0000 (UTC)
=?iso-8859-1?q?Thomas=20Adam?= <thomas_adam16@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it the 8/9th of May? And where is it being held? I am at Southampton.
> Mind you, I am not a teacher. I am a student.

London Linux Expo is 8-9th of October at Olympia. Students are normally
refused tickets. Tickets are free, registration required.

AFFS Annual Conference is 17th May at Aston University, Birmingham.
Tickets are free, but it is an all-member, all-ticket event. Details are
about to appear on http://www.affs.org.uk/ along with the registration
form. Non-members who wish to join will be given remaining tickets
after members have been given theirs.

--
MJR http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ IM: slef@xxxxxxxxx
This is my home web site. This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.