Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] cron job with ftp
  • From: Gregory Bennett <gregory@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:13:32 +0000 (UTC)
Im 21, ive replaced our last techie and upgraded the entire system from scratch (it needed it).
i used to use it as a student (upto 6th form). Went to uni (im in my final year now) and i got offered a job
when i was half way through my 2nd year. Now i have been offered a full time position when i graduate :)

Infact ive been told to find a new techie to do the dirty jobs... some interesting talent in our year 11's. :)
Our 6th form is only interested in partying or the sparse number of girls that exist in our 6th form.

We use Win2k, with .net intranet services for remote file access etc. I may open source it and let everyone use it...

--
Greg Bennett