RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] cron job with ftp
What an interesting thread!

I'm 62, worked in IT for 35 years. I was going to follow my son's
footsteps into plumbing, then discovered Linux.

Something else I was going to say... (about lurking?... under a hat?)
Oh yes, I use K12LTSP.

John Ingleby
CoroNet Information Systems Ltd.
Kings Langley, UK