Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Printer control software
  • From: "Rob Keeling" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:27:15 +0000 (UTC)
We are hopeing to move our printers from NT to a CUPS based print server
based on Phil`s system.

(Thanks for the help on this Phil, its really appreciated.)

It is looks like it is fairly easy to add limits like only one print job per
user at any one time. How many
times have you picked up three copies of something from the computer room
floor as student clicked print four times
picked up the first copy and left?

There is some quotaing available, but I haven`t looked too deeply into that
yet!

Thanks

Rob Keeling
Network Manager