Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] SIMS / PHP
  • From: "Rob Keeling" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:34:28 +0000 (UTC)
Kyle,

I have got a lash up system that currently works for us. However it is based
around a load of
tweaks and kludges at the moment. We haven`t yet upgraded to the new SQL
version of sims,
and I have a suspicion I will need to do some significant changes to get it
to work properly.

remind me (off list) what you were trying to extract.

Rob Keeling
Network Manager
Queen Elizabeth`s Grammar School
Ashbourne