Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] mail
  • From: Matt Johnson <johnsonmlw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:04:22 +0000 (UTC)
> What happens when you try it from the command line -
> what error message
> do you get?

I am doing it from the command line too. No error
message at the console, but I'll check the mail log
(which I didn't know about) when I'm next in that
school (next Wednesday).

> Have you setup
> sendmail the same on both.

Aaah. This could be key! I don't remember setting up
sendmail last time at all, but perhaps I did. I
cedrtainly haven't done it this time. How do I go
about that? This is the only way I intend to use mail
on the machine. I won't be reading emails - just want
to send them for reporting things nightly to me.

Thanks for the responses. I'll check the logs next
week and report from there.

Matt Johnson

Do You Yahoo!?