RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] ADSL
  • From: Chris Puttick <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:06:43 +0000 (UTC)
Is Surrey not providing an NGfL solution? Another LEA having problems
dealing with large technical projects?

Try Easynet (a local company to you I believe) - they do a range of
products, which seem reasonably priced and filtering is an option, rather
than a requirement. I don't know how many IP numbers you get though.

Regards

Chris