Re: [suse-schools-usa] We need a list charter [ was: Re: Whoa ]
  • From: Christopher Mahmood <ckm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 02:39:53 +0000 (UTC)
* Alex (alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020412 18:39]:
> What's wrong with just a schools-e list? it would be nice to see some
> cross-culture going on...

I agree, I didn't choose the name but can change it later on if it
becomes a problem.

( The same person also decided that suse-announce-e (just a general
announcement list about releases, etc.) should become
suse-announce-usa and that I should move all of the European
addresses to language-specific announcement lists. So far I haven't
had any angry Candians (who all speak English BTW) complain about
being moved to the -usa list ;) )

--

-ckm