Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] NT Licences
  • From: s-clarob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:03:06 +0000 (UTC)
http://www.itservices.org.uk/

Will do you the virtualy unheard of Novell schools agrement.

Excellent package on a cheap rental basis.

Rob.

At 15:34 30/04/02 +0100, you wrote:
My old school is about to ditch Novell because it can't afford the licences
anymore. The organisation want to move to NT because they can get an
educational deal on the licencing.

I seem to recall someone pointed out a hidden "benefit" spider trap in the MS
Educational licencing process but was it only about XP?

I need answers really quickly, please, 'cos they make their decisions without
planning!

--
Best wishes,
Derek