Apache
  • From: Matt Johnson <johnsonmlw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:48:00 +0000 (UTC)
I've installed SuSE 7.3, and just installed Apache.
Erm...I've done this a few times with no problems, but
I've obviously forgotten how to do it, since I get a
'could not connect to host' error upon typing
'localhost', or my ip, or my hostname. Grr.

What have I done wrong? When I try to start Apache in
the level editor in Yast2, I get a 'Apache returned
7'. What does that mean? The service has '???' next to
it in the level editor, so I guess that's the fault.
But what do I do?

Thanks all.

--
Matt