CCM Facility
We are looking to deploy CCM's Facility timetable / scheduler next September
which uses M$ SQL 7 as standard. Does any one out there use this software
with a Linux DB, DB2 and Oracle are the most obvious. My manager is not keen
on MYSQL, but if some one is using it for this successfully it might change
his mind!

Any information would be useful.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Elliott
IT System Eng.
James Allen's Girls' School (Registered Charity Number 312750)
East Dulwich Grove
London SE22 8TE

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8693 1181
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8693 7842
Web site: http://www.jags.org.uk/

This e-mail is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee. Any
other distribution, use or reproduction without our prior consent is
unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by telephone immediately. No engagements
are entered into by the School except by a letter or fax bearing an
authorised employee's or governor's signature.

< Previous Next >