Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Hi all
  • From: "Mark Evans" <mpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:53:34 +0000 (UTC)

Don't copy the WIndows roaming profile mess.

> know when you have started and I will pitch in if I can.

I'd suggest going back more towards the old fashioned
unix style global and per user config files. But with
the addition that the global config file also contains
directives to say if a value can be overridden by a
local configuration file, if the end user can alter
settings.

Something

http_proxy
[