Re: RE NHS Meeting - Bill and Tony
  • From: Richard Ibbotson <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:10:32 +0000 (UTC)
Dear all

> thought this might be of interest to some of you :-

Reading the front page of the Financial Mail for yesterday morning
reveals that the Serious Fraud Office have found many serious frauds
that involve the NHS and public money.

Thought you might like to know about that. Can't say whether my
letter to my MP had any affect anywhere.

My complaint to the EU has resulted in an investigation by the EU
Commission into management practices at the NHS.

As to whether this does actually have any effect anywhere ? I
suppose that we will have to wait and see.

Thanks

--
Richard