RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] How to Identify suspect IP address
And that only does a domain name lookup..

-Andy-

On 13 Sep 2001 at 16:03, Simon Wood wrote:

> you can find a web interface here:
> http://www.opensrs.org/cgi-bin/whois.cgi
>
> Simon Wood

Andrew Johnson, Technical Consultant
Drive Computer Services
Tel +44 (0)1924 280388 Extn 223
Fax +44 (0)1924 280117
Mobile +44 (0)7970 284594
Vmail/Fax +44 (0)7092 362849
Email : andrew.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{
The contents of this communication (plus any attachments which may be
included along with it) are solely intended for the individual(s) and/or
group(s) listed as a recipient above. None of the contents should be relayed
in any form to any third party without the prior consent of the author.
All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.
}