Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Free beer! Free Michael Brown!
  • From: kevin.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:05:12 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Brown is free (as far as I know :-)

> "What have the Microsofties ever done for us?"
:-)

> If you want my opinion---and the gist of Kevin Taylor's letter
> seemed to be that he wanted *everyone's* opinion

All opinions are welcome (as far as I am concerned).

Actually, I stated that there are already lots of opinions
- too many to allow us to focus (IMO) - hence I would
like to see the core 'admin team' for OSIE (defined as
being all those who want to actually get together and
do the work) starting to work together and act together
- hence my request for an admin mailing list.

Note there are many people who have been working
towards OSE already, and we decided (I thought)
at the meeting that we *did* want the group and that
there are lots of other people who want to be involved.

I am just asking that we are given the chance to be
involved ... and proposing that since the agreement to
form the OSIE organisation, then we start acting as
a group - and the 'organisation' can then come into
being.

> I think the outline Website is a good contribution
> which we could very well hash into whatever the
> *official* Website becomes.

Me to - as I did state in my email. The content is not
the issue - and can be easily seen by looking at
Michaels fensystems site - the procedure for acting
on behalf of OSIE is what I would like to clarify.

Kevin.

  • No further messages