Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] OSIE at the Linux Expo in September ?
  • From: kevin.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:54:58 +0000 (UTC)

> if you are thinking of launching at Linux Expo, Richard Ibbotson at ShefLug
> mentioned that he had a stand etc etc

I am also probably going to be involved with the UK LUG stand - so
we could just have a poster or two up rather than a full presence.

> you are really preaching to the converted.

True.

> i have been talking to EMAP since BETT in January about an open source
> prescence, with a 'village' concept to keep the costs down. Thats the right
> audience.

Fine - if there are better things to target (as I'm sure there are,
as you say a Linux show is not quite the correct audience :-) then
fine. It would be 'nice' to have a date to aim at - theres nothing
like a deadline to focus efforts ...

Kevin.

  • No further messages