Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] OSE Conference
On Mon 10 Jul, paul wrote:
> Roger Whittaker did ponder briefly and then scribed, On Mon, 10 Jul 2000:
> > Very few people are subscribed to this list apart from people in schools
> > who are running Linux. There are a few and they are mostly LUG people
> > who've offered to listen in and answer the odd question.
> >
> > I think the real question is how people can preach to the unconverted
> > through other channels which are available to them (eg their contacts with
> > LEA advisors, their membership of RM and other mailing lists, their
> > contacts with colleagues in other institutions etc)
> >

> Well, there are a few of us posting to uk.education.schools-it, Philip
> and James being the two most often posters besides myself.

I just received a set of discs containing the draft handbook for the Independent
Schools Inspectorate - badly written and presented as Word files. I have protested
strongly, stating that a secret proprietary format is unacceptable and prejudicial
to their claim to impartiality.

--
Martin Devon
Stonar