Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] PostgreSQL and Linux / Windows

Just a thought, there was a dem about databases/adminstering databases the
other month at MANLUG. The package used was called IIRC Omni Studio (?)
Completely platform free and a good frontend to most Dbs, especially SQL.

Alan Harris wrote, On Wed, 12 Jul 2000

--
paul

If a conjunction met a pronoun, what would his/her name be?