Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Masquerading
Dave Williams wrote, On Sat, 15 Jul 2000

--

Um, couldn't you cheat a bit and drop down a couple of digits for the mask?

ie 255.255.255.0 becomes 255.255.250.0

I've seen it done once before, a while a go mind.

Please feel free to tell me off.

paul

I've tried to give them up. But I'm back on the sigs again.