Would a kind person look at my headers please.
Hi all,

Would someone who knows what they're doing take a look at my headers please,
reason being, I've got sendmail working (I think) but I've not sent a *live*
email until now.

Any comments from someone who might know what they're doing with sendmail would
be gratefully appreicated, especially as the tek and I have *evil* plans for
the dickensian win router back at school in September <cackle>.

I hope no one objects to this, but who can I trust to check that I've not done
something silly with my setup via the headers. After I've sent this, I'll be
going back to normal dialup send/colection through smtp/pop.

If I've done anything silly, please let me know. And that includes posting
this. If anyone objects, my apologies now.

Thanks in advance,

I've tried to give them up. But I'm back on the sigs again.

< Previous Next >