Would a kind person look at my headers please.
Hi all,

Would someone who knows what they're doing take a look at my headers please,
reason being, I've got sendmail working (I think) but I've not sent a *live*
email until now.

Any comments from someone who might know what they're doing with sendmail would
be gratefully appreicated, especially as the tek and I have *evil* plans for
the dickensian win router back at school in September <cackle>.

I hope no one objects to this, but who can I trust to check that I've not done
something silly with my setup via the headers. After I've sent this, I'll be
going back to normal dialup send/colection through smtp/pop.

If I've done anything silly, please let me know. And that includes posting
this. If anyone objects, my apologies now.

Thanks in advance,

--
paul

I've tried to give them up. But I'm back on the sigs again.