Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Today's welcome message
  • From: Giles Nunn <giles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:35:57 +0000 (UTC)
There are two packages which spring to mind here in SuSE. KDE includes
the kuser user manager for graphical admin - but only one at a time. For
bulk usernames there is the newusers command line tool - we mailmerge data
into a file in the right format.
I am supposed to be looking at exporting usernames from RM connect to
create mailboxes under Linux. If anyone has done this, it would save me
some time.
Giles Nunn - Network Manager
Carms Schools ICT Development Centre
Tel: +44 01239 710662 Fax: 710985