Today's welcome message
  • From: Roger Whittaker <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:34:10 +0000 (UTC)
There are new people joining the list (who have just received their
pre-ordered 6.4s - sorry about the delay by the way ...).

It would be nice if people could introduce themselves and tell us what
they are up to. This list can be a useful resource - don't be shy, ask
questions and we will do our best to help - others on the list will help
too.

You can also use the list to find people geographically close to you who
might be willing to help in a more hands-on sort of way.

All the best for the summer term ...

Roger

--
Roger Whittaker