Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Today's welcome message - Apps
  • From: Roger Whittaker <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:16:08 +0000 (UTC)
You need to type wpinst at the prompt.
When asked about unzip and untar, say yes.
(Ignore "2.2.13 not certified"!)
You need to be root to do this (if you're not you'll be prompted for the
root password).
You get to choose the installation dircetory (best to say /opt).
The program itself will be xwp in /opt/wpbin

Word Perfect is 3rd party software - we don't control how its installation
works!

--
Roger Whittaker
SuSE Linux Ltd