Re: [opensuse-doc] request for ru branch for susebook on berlios
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:38:52 +0200
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:36:59 +0200 Dinar Valeev wrote:

Hi Dinar,

Hello Juergen,

Thanks, I've got write access!

we are currently investigating how to best manage community
translations. Would you mind explaining your translation process and
the tools you are using, so we will be able to better understand your
needs?

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)