Re: [opensuse-doc] LfL: HTML Version Available
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:44:59 +0100
Rebecca Walter wrote:

I didn't get around to adding the tester job. But it is very needed. There are two easy ways you can do this:

1) E-mail the author. If I remember correctly, the USB one is Tom's so you can e-mail toms@xxxxxxx

my subject, here is casual user, as most reader will be. There is a need of some sort of comment writing without having to subscribe (no more than on the openSUSE wiki).

usually there are two kind of concern for the user: "is this problem already known?", "can I drop the comment in a matter of minutes", and the fear of disturbing the author unusefully.

I know (as a LDP author) that books are not reviewed very often and a mail can be lost on the way :-(

I don't know how wikibooks handle the thing:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Main_Page

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net