Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (26 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] How do I submit a new package to opensuse-contrib
On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 08:32:29PM +1000, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:51:47 +0200, Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 11/06/11 16:38, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello
How do I submit a new package to opensuse-contrib ?
It does not exist in factory.
It has been built in bs [1] and announced on [2][3]

What do I do next for submission to opensuse-contrib ?

In general, we try not to add more packages to Contrib and submit them
directly to Factory instead. This is somehow special case. Please ask on
opensuse-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxx mailinglist what would be the best option

Hello
The above answer I got on the opensuse-contrib@xxxxxxxxxxxx [4]

I'll re-ask the original question in this list.
opensuse-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

How do I submit a new package to opensuse-contrib ?
It does not exist in factory.
It has been built in bs [1] and announced on [2][3]

What do I do next for submission to opensuse-contrib ?
Hopefully this is the correct list to ask.

You osc submitreq the package against openSUSE:Factory:Contrib.

Ciao, Marcus