Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (68 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-contrib] Moving lilypond to multimedia:apps with the intention to submit it to factory.
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:14:17 +0200
Hi, I'm planning to move lilypond from openSUSE:Factory:Contrib to
multimedia:apps and to submit it to factory, to enable multimedia:apps
and factory rosegarden4 to require it. I'm making this announcement
because I've maintainer rights in multimedia:apps and don't want to
unwittingly abuse my privilege. I will wait until Wednesday before doing
this and when it's accepted into factory will disable the factory build
in contrib and delete the binaries leaving only 11.2 and 11.1 available.
Any comments welcome.
Regards
Dave P