Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (59 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] Maintainance of the Chromium package
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:08:00 +0100
Le jeudi 28 janvier 2010, à 13:37 +0100, Pavol Rusnak a écrit :
I told Raymond to post here, because I think we need to reconsider
Contrib policy. Chromium is used by around 15% of users, which is higher
percentage than for example Opera. This means that Chromium is important
package and deserves a place in Contrib repo.

To mean, it means that it shouldn't be in Contrib but in the main repo
;-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.