Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (123 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-contrib] Same package on Contrib and X11:Utilities
  • From: Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 01:20:23 +0100
Hello listmates,

I am the maintainer of easystroke, a package that has ended up being part of
both Contrib and X11:Utilities and I think that it doesn't make any sense to
have it in both places. I guess that the main difference between the two repos
is that Contrib has a stricter policy when it comes to updates, am I right? Is
it a good idea to delete it from X11:Utilities? I see the Contrib repo as
easier to have on YaST than X11:Utilities since Contrib is listed on the
Community repositories and X11:Utilities isn't.

Greetings,
Javier Llorente