Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (87 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] [obs submit-request 27779] openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/siga: created by saigkill
  • From: Petr Uzel <petr.uzel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:41:34 +0100
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 08:01:55PM +0000, Sascha.Manns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

home:saigkill/siga -> openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/siga

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=siga&project=home:saigkill

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=siga&project=openSUSE:Factory:Contrib

Hello Sascha and others,

Some comments regarding siga package:

1) It does not build for Contrib because of %debug_package macro -
you have to remove it from specfile otherwise the build fails (you
can check this with 'osc cb build', if you have osc-contrib plugin
installed)

2) The URL mentioned in specfile gives 404 - Not Found

3) If I'm not mistaken, the package has been dropped after 11.0 and
I doubt it has been adapted to work with later openSUSE versions
afterwards - I gave it a test run and it has complained about
many nonexistent files.

Because of the last 2 reasons, I don't think it is of any use for 11.3
users, unless it is adopted a bit (which might be fun, btw ;) ).

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

--
Best regards / s pozdravem