Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (73 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] Packages for sale
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:17:46 +0200
On 11/10/2009 02:30 PM, Petr Gajdos wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to relinquish following packages in Contrib:

a2ac *
drgeo
ec-fonts-mftraced
gbdfed
hypermail *
kamix *
LabPlot
libpcd2 *
libucl1 *
lilypond
noteedit
photocd *
pngtoico *
qamix *
qcad
TeXmacs
tgif *
upx *
vlna *
vrfy *
xdaliclock *
xlhtml *
xlogmaster *
xmbase-grok *
xtem *
xtrace *
yaps *

I will remove packages marked by * from Factory:Contrib next week
if no one take them. The rest I am compliant to maintain or (better)
co-maintain a little bit longer. But I doubt I will ever have time
to make support for older distributions than Factory in the future.

All except lilypond are maintained by puzel in 11.2:Contrib for now.

Thanks,
Petr

I'm willing to take lilypond.
Regards