Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (43 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-contrib] build.opensuse.org is frozen now
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:22:52 +0200
Hi openSUSE Packagers

Time to take your long vacation trip until Monday right now:

We've stopped the "obs-publisher", so publishing of new builds (rpms,
isos) is disabled for build.opensuse.org until Monday.

We need this time to give all our fantastic mirror admins (yes: this is
really the time for a big thank you!) enough time to sync the current
repositories so every user gets what he wants even during the
downtime[1].

api.opensuse.org is still "open" for submissions and get requests. So if
you need to fix your package, feel free to work on until Tomorrow. But
don't expect your fix in the public repositories until Monday.

With kind regards on behalf of the openSUSE-Admins,
Lars

--
[1]:
http://news.opensuse.org/2009/09/02/power-outage-in-nuernberg-office/