Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (154 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] new version: scala 2.7.5
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:32:24 -0700
On Tuesday June 2 2009, FreshMeat De Digster wrote:
Hi,

By de-digesting the FreshMeat [fm] digest, I have found the
(apparently) new version 2.7.5 of your package scala. (Old version
last notified/in tree was 2.7.4).

The release was announced earlier today (10:25 PDT, i.e., GMT-0700).

"We are releasing one more maintenance version of Scala 2.7, in
order to correct a couple of issues found in the actors library.
If you do not use actors in your code, there is no need to
upgrade. The new stable release of the Scala distribution, Scala
2.7.5 final, is available as usual from our Download Page at
http://www.scala-lang.org/downloads.";

Randall Schulz