Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (71 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] [obs submit-request 10754] openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/gtranslator: accepted by mvyskocil
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 14:35:27 +0200
Le lundi 25 mai 2009, à 14:24 +0200, Michal Vyskocil a écrit :
On Saturday 23 of May 2009 19:11:06 Ray Wang wrote:
On 5/22/2009 at 11:43 PM, in message

<20090522094316.E8B29FC3F1D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mvyskocil@xxxxxxxxxx>

wrote:
@subject: submit-request #10754 state changed: new -> accepted
State of submit-request #10754 was changed by mvyskocil:

new -> accepted

Comment:

You are now a maintainer of gtranslator in

openSUSE:Factory:Contrib

Hi, seems like I'm not the maintainer of the gtranslator?
I'm not in the maintainer list of the package. :(

Maintainer of all packages from GNOME:Contrib is Vincent Untz, because he
created a submit request. I don't know what development process do you have
in
GNOME:Contrib, so please contact him. He is able to add you as a maintainer
also in also in openSUSE:Factory:Contrib.

Actually, for GNOME:Contrib packages, we want the GNOME team to be
maintainer, not individuals. So while I'm the maintainer according to
the metadata, it's not true.

However, I don't think the right thing to do is to add all members of
the GNOME team as maintainers of those package: the workflow is to
submit changes to GNOME:Contrib, and the experienced members of the team
are reviewing those changes, and then pushing the update to
oS:F:Contrib.

(fwiw, this is the same model as the one we use for GNOME:Factory and
oS:F)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.