Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (148 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] Re: [obs submit-request 7460] openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/libtktray1: declined by anicka
  • From: Sascha Manns <Sascha.Manns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:38:49 +0100
On Freitag 27 März 2009 08:28:36 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Sascha Manns wrote:
# %files -n libsqlite3-0
# %defattr(-,root,root)
# %_libdir/libsqlite*.so.*
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# %files tcl
# %defattr(-,root,root)
# %tcl_archdir

Excuse me please. But i don't understand you. Your Examplepackage
place the *.so's in %_libdir too.
Or have i misunderstood you?

You are referring to libsqlite3-0 package, which is packaged
conforming to Shared Library policy. Inspect tcl subpackage below it
(contains only %tcl_archdir, which evals to %{_libdir}/tcl on my
system and where you probably should put your tcl libraries).
Now i have understand, and i have two errors in my *.spec.
1.) I have in configure no --libdir=%tcl_archdir
2.) i have after make no make pkgIndex.tcl
After fixing this, the most of my RPMLint are solved. No i have only the
Error: shlib-policy-missing-suffix.
Is it possible to fix it? Or can i leave it....
--
Sincereley Yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Build Service