Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (148 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] Help for openfire package.
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:36:14 +0100
Petr Uzel wrote:
Hi!

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:48:55AM -0300, aledr wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:
aledr wrote:
Good day!

I've been working for a while in the openfire RPM and need to review
It to create a request for the contrib repo.
It's at my home repo (home:aledr).
Who can help me with this one?

Thanks in advance.
--
[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre

AFAIK this can be ignored. Michal: is that true?

I look at this problem and I must say that I don't understand why rpm
complain, class-file looks fine for me -> Class-Path: jcifs.jar same as
write sun in his documentation
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/jar/jar.html#Manifest
Specification and example
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/deployment/jar/downman.html

So it is maybe bug in check I think, because I expect after this warning
full path specify e.g. /usr/share/utfg.jar which is bad.