Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (276 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] Re: New submit-request #6787 for openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/mountmanager
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:52:37 +0100
On Mittwoch 18 Februar 2009 13:37:33 Michal Marek wrote:
Sascha 'saigkill' Manns napsal(a):
On Mittwoch 18 Februar 2009 11:51:28 aledr wrote:
On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 1:10 AM, <hermes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
submit-request from: saigkill

home:saigkill/mountmanager ->
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/mountmanager

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=mountmanager&proj
ec t=home:saigkill
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=mountmanager&proj
ec t=openSUSE:Factory:Contrib

Please build with CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS"

done ...

and watch the
"rpm-buildroot-usage" lint.

This is difficult. dl9pf and i tried out to build the mountmanager.
But it not works correctly. So dl9pf wrote an Patch, so we can give
the %configure Option "--destination=%buildroot". So the Warning is
not to be fixed.

Why does it have to be a configure option? You can pass DESTDIR or
DESTINATION directly to make in %install.
Yes, this is a good Question. But i must say "Excuse me please". Jan-
Simon and i wrote this Patch in Oktober/November 2008. We have tried to
build without any Patches, but the Build breaks every Time. So we wrote
this Patch, and the Build runs perfectly. From my Side, i'm happy, that
the OBS build. I would'nt like to try another way. We have so much Time
invested in the Patch, and we're happy, that it runs :-)

--
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team (Weekly News)