Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (283 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] Czech Packagers Team - Contrib repository notes
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 17:22:41 +0100
Hi,

Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 04:01:30PM +0100, Vladimir Nadvornik wrote:

According to the wiki page, the only open issues are security fixes and
updates. Marcus, could you please look at

http://en.opensuse.org/Contrib
and
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2008-11/msg00410.html

and comment on it?

First, you should perhaps just start doing stuff there and see how it works
out....
Second
[...]

I think the question to you is rather about how to ensure that we know
about security problems and such. So how would we best do the work you
guys do for the Contrib repo?

The handling is pretty easy. Just submit a patch to the packages in the
<version>:Contrib repo and patch/newer version to Factory:Contrib. Like
you said.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.