Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (47 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] open issues
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:50:11 +0200
Alexey Eremenko wrote:
Hi Marek,

In principle I agree on all points, except this one:

===

# Bugzilla integration (we need another discussion on that topic)

This is not specific to contrib, better bugzilla integration would be
beneficial for any build service project. For now, let's stick to
<person role="bugowner" userid="xxx"/>.
-> not an issue

===

I'm not against it either - In fact, I don't understand it.
What do you mean ? Can we add "contrib" to Novell bugzilla ?

Sorry ;). This can be added to project / package metadata and it adds a
[Report Bug] link to the webclient. See here for example:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=icewm&project=home%3Amichal-m
. Unfortunately, it's only in the webclient and not on software.o.o or
the like, therefore not really visible by the end-user. I got only two
bugreports via this link since it has been introduced last year. But as
I said, improving this is a topic for the whole buildservice, not (only)
for contrib.

Michal