Re: [opensuse-conference] Logo for oSC 2012
Theo Chatzimichos - 17:25 14.04.12 wrote:
On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Michal Hrusecky <michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Theo Chatzimichos - 19:13 13.04.12 wrote:

(this mail is valid only for the case we will finally have a split
oSC/Gentoo/LinuxExpo conf)
here [1] is the wallpaper I use in my work machine. The idea that came
up in today's meeting would be to create something like this, in order
to combine the logos: I Love Linux
I: the SUSE lizard's eye [2]
Love: the Gentoo logo rotated
Linux: the tux, with the LinuxExpo logo in his belly

Opinions about the idea? Any other ideas about the conference's logo?

I meant to use instead of `I' standing Geeko, pointing to himself.
Modify either this[3] or this[4] one. But would require artist to do

       Michal Hrusecky <Michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ah sorry, but I still prefer the eye instead of the standing Geeko :)
I'm not an artist though, someone who will do the job will have to
decide about it.

I meant that eye doesn't resemble I, more like O, but played with it a
little bit and what I came up with (I have no artistic ambitions, so
just a rough idea for stickers we can give attendees) is here:

Michal Hrusecky <Michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>