[opensuse-conference] Re: Accomodation for openSUSE Conference
Michal Hrusecky - 13:31 16.04.12 wrote:

still no news from University, but let's hope that everything will go
well and let's start talking about possibilities of accommodation. I took
a look at what university offers and here are few interesting options,
most of it is Hotel/Hostel part of dormitories:

Next door to the university, 84 beds with own bathroom and kitchen, one
person room 650 CZK ~ 26 EUR. Two bed room 990 CZK ~ 36 EUR. Rooms
should be accessible for people with disabilities.

Short walk away from university, cca 1km, 173 beds with own bathroom,
reconstruction in 2004. One bed room 800 CZK ~ 32 EUR, two bed room 1200
CZK ~ 48 EUR.

Three star hotel and conference room with 64 beds, own bathrooms, TV,
internet, rooms should accessible for people with disabilities, parking
place, breakfast included. One person room for 1320 CZK ~ 53 EUR, two
beds room 1690 CZK ~ 68 EUR. Quite close to the university as well (not
next door, but next block)

Although it looked nice and shiny on the webpage, I learned that these
hostels are not available during school year :-( Still need to check
with Hotel. There is still one dormitory in the neighborhood that I
haven't tried yet, but that one has a shared bathroom for whole floor
which I personally think is a no go for most people by itself. So, I'll
check the hotel, other hotels nearby and will take a look at other
dormitories with simple transportation directions to the venue.

Michal Hrusecky <Michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>