Re: [opensuse-conference] FSFE booth
On Sat, 2011-08-27 at 12:07 +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
Hi peeps

At FrOSCon I talked with Rainer Kersten from FSFE and mentioned
the openSUSE Conference, and he asked me whether we do any
booths. If so, he would be highly interested to come with his
FSFE stand (they sell t-shirts, mugs, etc.. with FSFE logos, all
benefits going to the FSFE Germany).

Now I heard from Henne that we don't have booths in general, but
it could still be an option to have the FSFE stand.

Yes, no ?

If yes, I just need to poke him.

cheers

I support it. Especially as Software Freedom Day happens just after the
conference on the 17th, and this would seem like our way of showing some
kind of support for SFD in general.

Bryen