Re: [opensuse-conference] Review the General Announcement

On 08/12/2011 08:49 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 12.08.2011 14:43, Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 08/11/2011 10:06 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

I've spend the last couple of hours whipping the general announcement
together. Please review and tell me my countless spelling errors and if
you miss anything :)

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=10040&preview=true

OK, here it goes:

Suggest alternate intro as follows:

Could you give me a reason why you suggest a completely different text?

The text, as written, is an obvious translation from German to English, including sentence structure, wording etc. The suggested text is easier to read.

:) I don't see any content-related changes, just formulation. Or did I
miss something?

Correct, the changes are editorial only. I had no intention in modifying the content as it expresses the information we should convey.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx