Re: [opensuse-conference] Entertainment for the party and evenings
Am Montag 18 Juli 2011, 16:55:52 schrieb Christopher Hofmann:
Hi.

as proposed I contacted a local organization of some musicians called
"Fat Orange" for a live performance on the conferences social event on
monday.
Cool.

What I also would think being a good Idea is having a talk or a workshop
of a guy calling himsef "irq7" making music with a good old Gamy Boy
during regular conference program.
He would teach us how old 8-bit hardware can be used to make electronic
music. In the evening he could do his performance.
Very good. Can you try to make him submitting a talk in Indico, just that
we do not forget to schedule him? Maybe you can submit it for him.

http://irq7.blogspot.com/

One member of Fat Orange is working as a sound engineer at a local PA
rental company and has some experience in making a good sound in
Zentrifuge - and he also knows what Shimmy Yaw needs as a PA. Maybe we
should ask them for an offer?
Yes, let me go the meeting tomorrow, which will give another brick of
information and than come down to decisions what we will need.

thanks,

Klaas