Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-cloud (20 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-cloud] OpenStack Cloud in Interop Lab
Hi All,

Just figured I'd let everyone know on this list, that we have been working with
OpenStack for the last two months. We currently have a 10 hyperv compute
nodes, in an openstack cloud that we are using for LIC testing.

We have been in contact with the Director of the Openstack Project, as well as
neumerous key contributers. They are aware of us and what we have done in the
lab with OpenStack.

As of today, our deployment is the largest of it's type in the world.

Please feel free to contact me directly if anyone has any additional questions.

Peter Pouliot, CISSP
Senior Engineer, Microsoft Novell Joint Interoperability Lab
ppouliot@xxxxxxxxxx
ppouliot@xxxxxxxx
Office: 857.453.6436
Cell: 781.953.8917