Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ExportFilter vs PublishFilter question
On Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020, 16:02:03 CET wrote Stefan Seyfried:
Hi all,

I think I have a problem understanding ExportFilter.

Executive summary: my Exportfilter only affects what lands in
/srv/obs/build/PROJECT/REPO/ARCH/\:full, but still the whole
content of /srv/obs/build/PROJECT/REPO/ARCH/\:repo is published
to the outside world.

yes

Do I need a PublishFilter to prevent the publishing?

yes

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg